Monday, March 26, 2012

Foodie: Zuchinni Fritters

I really love veggies. I truly cannot get enough of them. They are super healthy, most are not too bad for you to eat a ton of and overall fill you pretty quickly. What's not to love about something so tasty?! I came across a great recipe on Pinterest I wanted to make. I am always trying to find new recipes to incorporate healthy options so we can limit eating unhealthy foods. I adjusted the recipe a tad, but overall, I think they came out pretty yum-o!

1 Zuchinni (completely grated- about 2 cups)
3/4 C Flour
1 Egg
2T EVOO (olive oil)
1T Italian Seasoning
1T Garlic Powder (I used fresh finely minced garlic for this)
Well mixed!

Mix grated zuchinni, egg, italian seasoning and garlic in large bowl. Slowly mix in flour until well blended - you don't want any dry spots/lumps. Heat olive oil in pan on medium. sautee until golden brown. serve with favorite dip (Tzatziki & Ranch are a fave of mine).

cooking in EVOO!


Has anyone else tried making these? If so, did you change the recipe? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment