Monday, April 7, 2014

Instagram: Keeping Up with The Thrifted Owl

Since this time of year is so busy for me, I encourage you guys to follow me on Instagram (@baconneggs) if you have an account. I always post my latest thrifted finds- and other personal day-to-day in's and out's of my life. I have come across some really great pieces for my new condo and I cannot wait to share some of my upcoming projects with you all. So, stay tuned for more upcoming goods as they come! You are not going to want to miss these budget-friendly tips, tricks and ideas that you can easily do on your own.

Happy Hunting!

1 comment:

  1. At Beyond Blue Pools we’re experienced in pool repairs and troubleshooting of all major pool equipment manufacturers. We provide Pool Maintenance, Pool Resurfacing, Pool Repairs, Pool Remodeling, Pool Replastering services in Texas.

    ReplyDelete