Friday, June 8, 2012

DIY Project: Anthro Necklace

My Instagram
I love Anthropologie - but not the prices! So, I always try to find a way to make my own items if i an - especially if I make them cheaper than I can buy them. One of my favorite bloggers I follow is Of Pinks and Fairytales and she made this amazing Anthro Necklace I had been eyeballing not too long ago. Well, I wanted to make my own- and one that would work with some new orange shirts I purchased.
I went to Hobby Lobby and picked up the following items:
  • 1 strand beads- this is my main color selection (similar) $4.00
  • 1 silver connector necklace - my other half accent of the piece (similar) $4.00
  • total project cost: $8.00
I used some spare parts from my chain remaining from spare chain I had leftover from the owl necklace - and using a claw clasp, it finally came together and I absolutely love it. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment