Thursday, June 28, 2012

Product Review: e.l.f. Studio Bronzer

Noting that I have more of a fair complexion, I wanted to add a tint of sun without actually suntanning my face- this is where bronzer can become my bff. Since I needed to pick up a new bronzer, I went wandering Target and  found e.l.f.'s new Studio Bronzer for $3.
e.l.f. Studio Bronzer in Golden Bronzer
According to e.l.f.'s website, Golden Bronzer: An illuminating shimmer that is subtle and radiant. Ideal for summer or year-round. Well, I brought it home and used my EcoTools Powder Brush (one of my fave bronzer applicators by the way), I found the bronzer power to be light and with the little bit of shimmer. It brings just the right amount of color for my fair face - without looking too orange and dorito-like. Anyone who has fair skin knows it is very hard to find a good bronzer that does not overpower the color of your skin tone. I found this cheapie to be perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment