Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Product Review: Bed Head Conditioner

TIGI Bed Head's Treat Me Right
I am a big fan of Bed Head products and I am always up for trying something new on my hair. I have a love/hate relationship with my hair -and, well let's admit it ladies, I am not the only one. In that search for the perfect product, I was lucky enough to snag the large pump version (just like the one in the photo) from TJ Maxx for $7 on Clearance!! I know, lucky lady here! What a Budget Buy! Anyway, my first impression of the product is by far the smell. If you love peppermint candy, this conditioner is for you. The smell is quite refereshing in the morning to wake up to so it brings that 'fresh' scent to the shower. Now, the product is suppose to work on all types of hair (fine/thin to curly/thick). After a couple of uses,  I have noticed a small difference on the ends of my hair ( I have fine/thin hair, I prefer to not completely coat my hair -just about half way down my head to my ends) but the difference is not something dramatic. Any hair mask will do the same job.  I may just it here and there for a conditioning mask once a week, but it has not changed my mind about switching to this product full-time. le sigh! The search continues to find the best products for my hair.
Tell me...do you have any products that you love? Any recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment