Thursday, September 20, 2012

Polka Dotted


Via Instagram
Sweater: Old Navy; Jeans: American Eagle; Rings: Target
Can I tell you how quickly I fell in love with this Old Navy Polka-Dot sweater? It took literally a nano-second to realize that I wanted this cute little number for my fall wardrobe. Hello, what is not to love about something so classic that can be worn fall,winter and even into spring...and maybe summer (on a rainy day). Timeless, Classic and can be worn all year. Investment-worthy? I dare think so. But for a hefty price? Not even! $24 retail right now and she can be yours too!

Via Instagram
Sweater: Old Navy; Skirt: Old Navy; Watch: Kohl's; Rings: Target
What I love the most about this sweater, is that it pairs well with any color really! I paired it with this Old Navy Mustard Cord Penci Skirt (purchased same day as sweater). What a great fall look! I had to go into the office this week and grab some supplies, so I wore this in (considering it was raining and cold that day). Overall a wise purchase and this will add another great staple to my sweater collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment