Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Transitioning

The past few weeks since returning from vacation have been a rollercoaster of crazy in my life - both personal and professional. After my co-worker leaving the company and the responsibility of the workload solely placed on me, it has been a very overwhelming, high-demanding and high-stressful time for the professional part of my life. However, that changed last week - in addition to the company hiring a replacement for my co-worker- I am now in a new office location!
Via Instagram
My full-time job allowed me to transition to working from home full-time. I really am grateful for this opportunity to do what a lot of others in my company have been able to do. I am the first one in my area to go home- it is an exciting time. As gas prices go up as well as the tolls we have to pay in my area to commute, I am thankful that I no longer have to worry about those as much as before - and I am sure my car is thrilled to be able to take a break from the hustle-n-bustle of the daily commute. I really am thankful!

This means that now I can spend time working on more DIY projects and getting things a lot more organized around here for fall. I am excited to be able to share some of my amazing projects and things with you guys in the upcoming months. Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment