Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Furnishly: The New Furniture Mecca

Have you guys ever heard of Furnishly? It is pretty much a craiglist-type website for home furniture. And, they have some amazing classic pieces. Thanks to Pinterest, I stumbled across this little gem while looking for some vintage pieces for my ever-evolving home. And, when I found my local city listed, I jumped aboard to see what they had. Furnishly is a bit different than Craiglist. It also has some local stores that post their furniture as well. So, if for example you are looking for a store seller instead of a local seller, you can search their stores (under your particular city) and find their listings. And, you can even list your own items.

Here are some of my favorite items I have found......
This Super cute night stand in Detroit, MI for $20. What a steal for such a great piece. It is beautiful as a white piece, but can you image painting it another great color?
I am in love with this Z Gallerie green chair set inspired by Jonathan Adler. If you live in San Francisco, snag these up for $35.
I really adore this Richmond, VA Crate and Barrel yellow sofa. A bit out of my normal price range for steals and deals, it can be yours for $550.

Check them out! You may find some great deals or some beautiful pieces ready for a face lift without the hefty price tag.



No comments:

Post a Comment