Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Thrifting Trip this Weekend

This weekend I was in the mood for a little thrifting trip. I did a bit of driving to this great store called The ROC- it is a great consignment store that is not exactly close to where I live but the drive is always worth it. They have so many great furniture pieces that I cannot help but dream about so many great re-dos. I snagged up this adorable picnic basket, blue pyrex glass pie container, green J.Crew tshirt (not pictured) and creme brule dish for $15. Scored this round for the home. Love these items.

They did have the most amazing chair - that looked exactly like this target baby I have been eyeballing for quite some time now. Of course it is not in that exact pattern and MAYBE if I had the space in my car, she would have come home with me. For now, I dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment