Friday, October 28, 2011

Recipe: Wagon Wheel Chicken Chili

Wagon Wheel Chicken Chili
Now, I swear, you are just going to have to trust me on how wonderful this recipe truly is (unless you want to make it yourself). It was super easy to make and it was so amazing.

Wagon Wheel Chicken Chili is one of those recipes you find that you are just dying to make- simply out of curiosity of how great it is going to taste. If it is anything like the pictures shown, your mouth just drools at the thought of it. I have to say, I have never seen the boyfriend eat a meal so quick before. I slightly adjusted the recipe to include some yummy peppers we are growing in our own garden- for a bit of heat. However, the recipe alone is just as great.

Hint: If you want to add some pizazz to the meal, making some corn bread or adding tortilla chips (like we did) would put this recipe over the top! Happy Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment