Sunday, November 27, 2011

DIY Artwork

I am so excited to finally be able to share this with everyone. I had told y'all here that I was creating artwork for a couple of bare walls that we have in our place and I can finally share my project.
Simple Artwork
It was super easy to make, and it costs less than $25 to make. I purchased the canvas at a local craft store and purchased a bulk pad of scrap booking paper (with coupon) for the cut outs. I already had a heavy-duty punch for the project as well as heavy-duty spray adhesive (any kind will work, or you can use rubber cement).  All I did was punch two pages (12x12) scrapbook paper with my punch, and after gluing, laid each piece down to dry. **Tip: Let the project dry at least a few hours so as to not have any pieces falling off** And there you have an easy and cheap piece of artwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment