Sunday, November 27, 2011

A Birthday and Local Letterboxing

I celebrated my birthday last weekend, and I must say, this birthday was one of the best.  I was so lucky to be able to share my birthday a day early with some wonderful close friends over dinner.
Unfortunately, I was not able to get photos with everyone together that stopped in but that is a-okay.
Luckily, the next day had such wonderful weather, the boyfriend and I decided we would venture out again for another letterboxing adventure. We found clues to two boxes on the campus of a local un university.
We were able to find both letterboxes!
 We had such good luck finding both letterboxes. Each one was quite easy to find and I was thrilled to have the beautiful weather for such a great day. Overall, a wonderful birthday celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment