Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Feng Shui What?

This past Sunday, I was truly inspired. I was flipping channels over my bowl of Cherrios and I came across this interesting news story about Feng Shui. Mind you, I have heard a few things here and there in passing on its design and beliefs but this particular story had me mesmerized. I was so interested in learning more that I started searching the internet for more information and design. Then, I took a look around my bedroom and figured, "well, there is a lot of clutter and we could use a change in here."  After looking at a few diagrams, I figured a few changes would do us well. So, I spent my sunday revamping our bedroom around a bit to make it more 'energy-friendly'. Unfortuntely, I was not able to take pictures of my mad dash around the bedroom, but this post is perfect if you are interested in doing a few changes to your rooms.
Remember! A change, no matter how small, makes a big difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment