Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Thrifted Weekend!!

I am always in search of a good deal. Why pay full price when you can get a great deal on the same thing for less clams spent? This weekend, after Frog Legs left for MI, I took some time to do some retail therapy. And, boy did I get lucky!

First stop was at World Market. One of my absolute favorite stores in town. I always find cute accessories or gifts here. However, Saturday proved to be more than just a quick trip for a gift. I walked out with a new vase for my desk and a tea pot for my early morning tea! So pretty, and all for less than $6.
Mini Milk Container & Tea Pot
After a few other errands, I ran into Goodwill to see what i could snag up. I wanted a few cute pieces that would transition well into fall and I got so lucky again. I really wanted a dress, but I cannot complain when I find these awesome items for under $10. I snagged up American Eagle jeans (similar), Lucky Brand mint ruffle shirt (similar) and a Target sheer birdie tunic (similar). I am so stoked to pair these cute items with the rest of my wardrobe. I cannot tell you how soft and comfortable the mint blouse is- what a deal!

Scored two shirts and jeans
Have you snagged any goodie lately at a great price?? Do tell!! I always love to hear about some great grabs!

No comments:

Post a Comment