Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Welcome Back....

Via Traci Throson Photography
It is so nice return feeling refreshed and renewed after a vacation. Frog Legs and I had a wonderful time with his family in Michigan. It is so nice to be around great people. We truly enjoyed our day trips around the state and I look forward to returning later on this year, if all goes well.
I have to reflect and say I really am grateful for all those wonderful people in my life. I feel truly blessed to have so many unique, inspiring and kind souls near me, who influence me to be a better person. I feel so very blessed.
And....I am so excited to share with you guys some of my new projects...and a few follow-ups to some others. So, stick around and let's get back to the day.
Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment