- Any guy on your list probably loves t-shirts, regardless if it is a superhero shirt or sports team. Give them a t-shirt they will want to wear throughout the year- that you will also like seeing them in. Superman is an easy choice as he will feel super in this soft t-shirt.
- Guys like watches. It is a great statement piece for any guy- and most use them as a basic. This super versatile watch from Fossil allows your guy choices on what bands to wear- depending on what outfit they are wearing. That is like having 3 watches in one- which makes this a great gift.
- Most guys are not a fan of too much jewelry. Some wants basics that will match any outfit. And, this great cuff bracelet is simple yet bold for any guy on your list.
- Men look great dressed up - but feel stuffy in a suit. Let him show is playful side by getting him a fun pair of cufflinks. These in particular work great for a guy who pays the guitar or loves rock.
- Some guys use only the basics when getting ready (toothpaste, deodrant, etc.) but fail to use anything to enhance their style. Cologne tends to be an easy addition to any guys wardrobe. Acqua di Gio is a great classic scent most guys tend to like.
- Men who tend to have to take care of their skin need great products. The Body Shop actually has a pretty great skincare line for guys that is sure to make that guy on your list even better looking.
Any guy on your list is sure to find something on here they will love that is also easy on your budget - all under $50. So find something your guy will love and I am sure they will use it more than once a year!