Monday, December 3, 2012

30 Days of Gratitude: 23-30

This is the last week of the 30 Days of Gratitude. You can see Week 1, Week 2, and Week 3 to see the rest of the challenge. I have really enjoyed this challenge and I am thinking about doing another one!!
DAY 23: ENERGY: This little guy (Tiberius) is so full of energy every morning. I swear he does little piggy summersaults off the sides of his home. He is so full of life and he enjoys "popcorning" to show his happiness. It makes me wish for happier days myself.
DAY 24: ADVENTURE: You never know what you will find when you go out - or leave the boyfriend alone for a moment. He snagged up this great gem and I have to say I really don't mind him having it. It makes me laugh since it is his type of humor. I can hear the lamp saying "Fra-gee-lee".
DAY 25: BEAUTY: How much can one really own? A lot, apparently. And, Boy, do I own a lot of beauty products. I actually have weeded it down so I only have the bare minimum out. *Sneak Peek: You can see the new Revlon ColorBurst in Bordeaux in my lipgloss/lipstick organizer bag. More on that to come!
DAY 26: TRADITION: The boyfriend and I have an RVA tradition. There is this amazing local theater called "The Byrd" and we tend to go as much as we can. Like, every weekend. Since we were not able to go this past weekend (and we needed our popcorn fix), we decided to make our Monday night back to work our movie night. So, grabbing our air popper and a few goodies, we made the most of our night back! I'd say it was pretty spectacular!
DAY 27: SOUND: There is no better sound in the morning than my coffee pot. I love the aroma each day and I love how it awakens me up every horrible monday morning with the sounds of flavor brewing just for me.
DAY 28: COMFORT: There is no better spot at the end of a long work day (or week) than snuggling up on my couch. There is something about home that is just so inviting. How I long for more time spent here.
DAY 29: ART: A secret you probably did not know. We have art. And, lots of it. The boyfriend is an artists and comes from a family of one. See that amazing black/white angel? He did that (white pastels on black paper- this is our copy - his sister has the original) Yes, skills I do not even pretend to own. I am so very proud of all of his artwork. The landscape photo on our bookcases belongs to his grandma. I love all the pieces we have - some unique, some store bought. All have a special touch and mean something to us.
DAY 30: LOVE: I love this kid. I love his humor and I love the times we spend together. We may have our rough days but it's the smiles, the jokes, the laughter, that at the end of the day, makes coming home to him that much sweeter!

I am so happy I was able to complete this from start to finish. I really enjoyed this challenge. I hope some of you participated as well. It was a great experience and I cannot wait to do another one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment