Friday, October 26, 2012

My Week in Photos

Starting fall off right with a trip to Carter Mountain Orchard was one of the best ideas! We brought home a few pounds of apples and have created so many wonderful dishes.
While in Michigan this summer, we grabbed a few various local bottles of wine to enjoy for when we returned home. It was a perfect time to open one for a treat!

Michael's had a great selection of items we needed for letterboxing - as well as a set of christmas cards. Is it really that time of year again?
One Saturday was not complete without trying on my new purple skinnies from Target. So excited they they looked so well with my Buckle sweater and Target brown boots. Perfect fall outfit.
One of my favorite bloggers, La Petite Fashionista, had this wonderful life mantra posted- and I could not help but share it too. I always need to keep this list in mind!

Snagging up some great Target finds for fall always puts me in the fashionista spirit! Don't you just love trying out new styles on the cheap?

Came across this super cute long-bob with layers hairstyle on Pinterest. I think I may get this hair style next? Birthday hairstyle? Possibly!!

If you want to see more of what is going on with me, follow me on Instagram! @baconneggs

No comments:

Post a Comment