Tuesday, October 30, 2012

30 Days of Gratitude

I was so fortunate to come across Positively Present's 30 Days of Gratitude Challenge on Pinterest. I thought it was such a great idea. So I figured I would do it myself. For the entire Month of November- which fortuantely includes my birthday- I will be participating in the 30 Day Photo Challege: Gratitude!
Each day in November, from Nov 1-Nov 30th, I will be posting the photos for this challenge on Instagram. If you want to see the photos, and have Instagram (@baconneggs) please find me.

The rules for this challenge is simple. Take at least one photo per day for 30 days straight pertaining to each gratitude challege. If you skip, hey that's okay. We all get busy so please do not let the word challege deter you from starting. It is suppose to be fun- not demanding, so do it on your time. About your photos.You do not have to be a professional photographer- after all, these are your memories so take them as you want. And, these photos can be taken with any camera- not anything fancy and you do not have to use Instagram- I choose that venue as the easiest for me. Next is time. You can really start this challege at any time - I choose November personally, but you can choose to start at any time- that part is up to you.

If you would like to participate as well, please do so! And, tell me! I would love to see others doing this as well. What better time to start on this challenge than the holidays!

Enjoy and Have Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment