Thursday, October 18, 2012

The Welcome of Fall

Via Cleverly Yours
Fall is truly a wonderful season of change. The change of leaves, the changes of foods at the grocery store, and of course, the weather- which means starting to switch out your summer staples for those fall knits. I am really loving the colored skinny jean trend. If you follow me on Instagram, you have seen me pick up a few in the past month. I am loving these cute skinny pumpkin jeans with tan wedges and a simple striped shirt. What a great relaxed fall outfit? Great for a day of shopping or grabbing a pumpkin spiced latte with pals.
Via Classy in the City
Who doesn't love a cozy scarf? In the fall/winter months, I cannot get enough of them. They are a great statement piece but also does double-duty to replace a necklace or to keep your neck warm. And, I absolutely love the new infinity chunky cable knit scarves so much so that I am on the hunt for the perfect one myself for this chilly upcoming season.
Via RamzRevell
Another big staple item this fall seems to be the blazer. It was a great trendy piece for those spring and summer outfits and now its transitioned full-swing into fall. Most bloggers or fashion-conscience ladies have donned this closet staple with sweater, sheer blouses and even flannel. Since they are flattering on most individuals, its has also doubled as a light jacket- even being paired with our favorite scarves.
Via Happily Grey
If those great pieces didn't inspire you for fall, then maybe these will. Boots! Glorious footwear staples for fall. Not only do they come in an array of style and colors, but they pair well with pretty much every fall/winter outfit you want. I look most forward to fall because I can pull out my favorite pair of boots for a easy but sophisticated addition to my sweater/jean combos.

So next time you are out looking for a few staple pieces, take my advice and grab these easy peasy pieces for a simple, cheap and chic addition to your wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment