Tuesday, November 27, 2012

30 Days of Gratitude: 15-22

Well, Week 1 and Week 2 are complete! And, now at Week 3, I feel sad that this challenge is coming close to the end.
DAY 15: FAMILY. I love my family. Last Thanksgiving, we were celebrating an upcoming expansion of my cousin getting remarried. It was a great time and we are so happy to have so many wonderful additional great people a part of our family.
DAY 16: INSPIRATION. Some days, when it gets super chilly, all I can think about is planning a vacation to some place tropical. Changing my background on my work computer tends to at least let me escape for a moment to that tropical spot on the beach, somewhere far away from my daily work.
DAY 17: WEATHER. I cannot complain for the most part on the weather. Mother Nature has turned Virginia into her canvas and has painted so many beautiful picturesque landscapes to be desired.
                      
DAY 18: CHANGE. I always seem to never have change with me. It often goes here for a rainy day weekend fund so we can take a random trip. If I am doing laundry and I find change, it goes here. If we have change leftover from a purchase, even if it is just a few pennies and nickles, it goes here. Last time it was used, we had $40 saved up for a day trip to the Natural Bridge. That was a great investment.
                  
DAY 19: LAUGHTER. I celebrated my birthday this weekend with so many wonderful people. I am truly blessed to have so many great friends. I was happy to spend it with all of them. Sadly, you cannot get everyone to fit in a picture, much less a photo booth!
DAY 20: FOOD. What an amazing birthday cake! My Tiramisu slice was pure heaven. Have you seen anything more delicious? It was so strong of a cake, that everyone did partake on a bite of it. I kind of want some more.
DAY 21: HOME. Home is where your heart belongs. This is my home - well, where I live. Home is wherever your heart is - it is not a building or what lies within it. It is where you are happiest with the people you care most about.
DAY 22: COLOR. If anyone know me well enough, they know I love owls. These cutie pies were gifted to me on my birthday. I am so excited to put these wall decals up when we move! They will make the perfect item for my office. If you want one of your own, just hit up Pier1!

No comments:

Post a Comment