Friday, November 9, 2012

My Week In Photos

I was so excited when I found some easy recipes on Pinterest that I could not help but try a few out. This is the before picture of one of these recipes on my Foodie Board. First Pizza has basil/red pepper flakes and jalapenos, while the second is double cheese and peperoni.
All you need is:
1 Loaf of French Bread (I got mine in the bakery at my grocery store)
1 jar of Pizza Sauce
1 Bag shredded Mozzerella Cheese
Toppings of your choice.
Bake in the oven at 500 for about 5-6mins. Viola! Dinner is served!! Super easy treat!
This cat had me rolling. I came across him on the Cheezburger site and he has made me laugh since I saw him. I have a ton of friends who own cats so it was something that was meant to be shared!!

Saturday was our day of scoping out where we wanted to plant our letterbox around town. We stopped at a local library for fun and decided that amongst our letterboxing adventure, we would have some fun kidding around. I love our goofiness!
Some days you just need brownies....with nuts...and caramel. And then, sometimes you cannot wait to see the entire tray emptied. Guilt 1; Us 0.
Tuesday was an important day in everyone's lives. Election Day. I did my civic duty and voted. Did you?

No comments:

Post a Comment