Tuesday, November 27, 2012

My Week in Photos

This past week has been a big adventure..between celebrating my birthday to Thanksgiving, it has been super busy around here!!

I was being taunted all week by my goodies sitting around the house... I wanted to peek so bad, but I resisted!! Go Me!
We had gone to wally world to pick up some hardware items (lightbulbs, etc.) when we stopped by the toy section to play around and I spotted these awesome mask/cape sets. I could not resist snagging them up for our piglets! Their humiliation was worth it.
I have to say celebrating my birthday does not come without random photos. One of my favorite spots in RVA is this awesome area called Carytown. It has all types of unique homes and shops. It is one of my favorite spots in the city. One of the best stores is this toy store called World of Mirth, and that is where this was taken. They always have so many awesome goodies in there to snag for gifts but their window display was on-point this year!
I was happy to snag up one of my favorite colognes for the boyfriend this week, during some of my christmas shopping. Ladies, if you have not smelled this, you need to.
I am so thankful for my fireplace. And, for the moments I can sit and enjoy it. It is so warm and provides the right amount of relaxation I need after a long day at work.

If you'd like to follow me on Instagram, I am @baconneggs

No comments:

Post a Comment