Thursday, January 31, 2013

Apartment Therapy's January Cure

Have you guys heard about Apartment Therapy's January Cure? It is their January challenge to pretty much get organized and clean to get you out of those January blues. Most of the challenge has been seen on Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest, but you can still join in on the to-do- yes even though tomorrow is the last day.
Each day you receive and email about the asisgnment, a couple of links to assist you and everything to help you reach your goal for the day. Even though the challenge is almost up, it is still a great way to spruce up the home and get it in working order...a bit of spring cleaning done early!
Method Cleaning Supplies via my Instagram
One of the challenges includes green cleaning. Here are my Method green cleaning sprays I use to clean around my home. Target had a killer sale on them (3 for $8- and I had a coupon) so these were super cheap...and one was already on clearance. So, this is what I did for one of my challenge days.

Again, even if the challenge is over tomorrow, it is not too late to get started on some home revamping to start the 2013 year off right!!

No comments:

Post a Comment