Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Budget Beauty Buys

Budget Beauty Buys


I love products that pack a punch but do not break the bank. These are some of my favorite daily beauty products I use every day.
  1. TRESemme Naturals Shampoo- literally one of the best smelling conditioners I have found. I love the scent and it is super lightweight for anyone that needs the conditioner without the weight. I love that it doesn't come with a lot of heavy chemicals so my hair stays healthy without all that interference to imbalance my hair.
  2. Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo- I really fell in love with this shampoo after my hairstylists told me it was a great alternative to Pureology's Hydrating Shampoo. Not only does it save me money but it gives me the hydration my hair tends to need.
  3. Clean&Clear's Exfoliating Daily Face Wash- I tend to get really bad bouts of acne about once a month. This help keeps my skin in check and since it does not cost a lot, using it more than once a month is easy peasy on my budget.
  4. Dove Nutrium Moisture Body Wash - I love, love this bodywash line. My skin in the colder months needs so much moisture. Luckily, I can skip on having to layer on the heavy lotion thanks to this bodywash. I have not found a scent I have not liked and I feel so super soft after using it. I have even used it as bubble bath too when I have been in a fix.
  5. Vaseline mini-tub- this cute little mini goes straight in my purse or pocket without taking up so much space. It is perfect for a quick dip of the finger to keep my lips smooth and chap-free. I tend to get chapped lips easy during the winter months and this helps keep my lips from feeling the burn!
  6. Oil of Olay's Daily Complete Face Moisturizer- this product is my go-to for my face. I do not know anyone that is allergic to it and it does not break me out. I have been using it for years and I swear to anyone that asks that it really does help against the aging process of my beautiful skin. Right after I get out of the shower, I cover my face and neck. This is my little fountain of youth in a jar.
  7. Neutrogena's Make-up Remover Cleansing Towelettes- I love how easy these are to use. After a long night out, I am ready to go to bed (not wash my face). That is why I rely on these soft towelettes to remove all my makeup from my night out. It cleans my face quickly so I can go to bed. Best part is they are alcohol-free so they will not burn to clean off the eye makeup. I do have to wash my face the next morning, but I do that anyway.
Anyone else know of any great budget beauty items they love and swear by?!

No comments:

Post a Comment