Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Jewelry Displays

A mess!
I find that I have a ton of jewelry. I find pieces, fall in love and tend to not get rid of any. But, storage for my ever-growing collection has become a bit of a challenge these days. I told myself one of my New Years Resolutions was to organize this a bit better and even though this is going to be quite the process, I am off to a good start. I was so lucky this weekend to stumble across a few clearance items in Target that is helping me in my challenge to organize my mess a bit better.
First thing I came across was this super cute plate in the bathroom decor section. It has this simple sweater detail that makes this simple item have just a bit more pizazz! For only $4 on clearance, I was able to find a place for my easy grab-n-go pieces, like my watches and earrings.
Next, I snagged up this adorable DVF Jewelry Box I have been eyeing for awhile now. Thankfully, they had one left (without any blemishes) for $14. Now I have a place for some of my more bolder statement pieces! Bonus that this piece is also perfect for decor - so if you do not want to store jewelry, it would be perfect for other items if your choosing.
I could not stop myself from buying this coffee mug tree. For only $7, I finally have a better storage option for my bracelets - and it lets me see what colors I have. The down side to this piece is that it will only hold a few of my bangle-style bracelets- so many of the other ones are still being stored in my jewelry box. But, I have not given up on the hunt for another bracelet tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment