You will need:
- Hot Glue Gun (one stick of glue will do)
- Heart-shaped wreath (found at any craft store- I snagged mine at Joann Fabrics)
- 1 ball of yarn (I found mine on cleanrance for $0.59 at Michael's) **the amount of yarn you will need will be determined by the size of your wreath. I had a small wreath, so I only needed one ball of yarn**
- 1 sheet of pink felt
- 1 sheet of red felt
- 2 bamboo skewers (or salvaged fallen wooden sticks will do too!)
- 2 yards of ribbon (to hang the wreath)
Next, I cut the red felt sheet into a large heart and the pink sheet into the D-shape for the fletching of the arrow. Then, I cut two bamboo skewers to fit on my wreath (for the arrow). I stabbed each one into the wreath- securing the bamboo skewer in the wreath with a drop of hot glue in the hole I made. I hot glued the felt pieces onto my wreath and used my ribbon to create the loops needed to hold the wreath up on the wreath holder for my door.
Here is my finished product!! Good Luck and feel free to message me if you have any questions!!