Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Makeup Organization

Before!!
I have been really good about keeping my makeup fairly organized but I felt maybe it was time to reorganize things to start this New Year off right. It was looking a bit cluttered! In search for a new way to organize my makeup, I was fairly certain that I wanted it to be somewhat easy to access daily and still allow room for additional items. Thankfully, on Pinterest, I saw this and knew it was exactly what I was looking for. And, the best part is that I had all I needed on-hand to do this re-organization so this project was FREE - which is exactly in my budget.
AFTER!!
It was super easy to re-create. I used the same exact drawer system (purchased at Walmart a few years ago for $5 in the office supply section). The bottom drawer holds my eyeshadows, eyeliner, and mascara. The top drawer holds my powders, my face lotion (I always use the Oil of Olay in the jars), lip liner, lipgloss and lipstick. On the top I have a basket (dollar section at Target) that holds my brushes, liquid makeup and a pouch (from Sonia Kashuk for Target line) that holds my travel mini-makeup samples. I also have a small container that holds my mini perfumes and burts bees lip jar. My Vera Bradley mini-bag holds my spare makeup brushes.

It has been easy to use and find everything and the drawers make it easy to hide any cluttered mess on the inside of the drawers. I love how it hides everything and yet is so versatile. It has made getting ready so much faster now I can find everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment